UGC NET Computer Science
1. Which of the regular expressions corresponds to this grammar ?
S → AB / AS, A → a / aA, B → b
2. The proposition ~q∨p is equivalent to:
3. The number of edges in a complete graph with N vertices is equal to:
4. Which of the following is not true ?
(B) A−B = A∩~B
5. If (a2−b2) is a prime number where a and bϵN, then:
(A) a2−b2 = 3
(B) a2−b2 = a−b
(C) a2−b2 = a+b
(D) a2−b2 = 5
6. The hexadecimal equivalent of (10111)2×(1110)2 is:
7. An example of a self complementing code is:
(A) 8421 code
(B) Gray code
(C) Excess-3 code
(D) 7421 code
8. A sum of products expression can be implemented with……………logic gates.
(A) AND – OR
(B) NAND − OR
(C) AND – NOT
(D) OR – AND
9. The characteristic equation of the D flip-flop is:
(A) Qn+1 = D
(B) Q = D
(C) Q = 1
(D) Q = 0
10. Which of the following logic is the fastest ?